Knuckle boom crane, 10 ton articulating A-Frame and a bow thruster.
400 sq ft command center complete with satellite internet to run operations.
Extensive alterations above and below decks which were completed in 2010. The alterations included the following key aspects:
1) Subdividing the main engine and generator space into two watertight
spaces thereby significantly improving the stability and deck load
2) Outfitting the starboard side below deck hold into a command center
complete with desks, climate control, computer and video links to above
deck communications and satellite positioning systems
3) Complete replacement and reconfiguration of the accommodations
4) Adding a walk-in refrigeration/freezer system
5) Adding a knuckle boom crane on the main deck port side
6) Replacement of two small gensets with 125 kW Cat units