Call for additional details and to arrange inspection.
SB 407 Offshore Supply VesselSold
Image shown here is a representation of the vessel type
- Type: Offshore Supply Vessel
- Horsepower: 4,000 HP
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 220'x46'x16'
- Clear Deckspace: 138ft x 38ft (5,244ft²)
- Year Built: 1999
- Hull Type: Steel
- Class: Laid Up/Oceans, SIP, USCG Subchapter I, USCG Subchapter L ABS Loadline
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (2) EMD 16-645 E2
- Generators: (2) Cummins 250 KW
- Speed/Consumption: Max Speed: 12.0 kts 215 gal/hr (814 l/hr) Cruise Speed: 10.0 kts 120 gal/hr (454 l/hr)
- Props: FPP 4-Blade
- Draft Loaded: 13'8"
- Light Draft: 9'
- Gross Tonnage: 1255
- Net Tonnage: 376
- Deck Load: 1,030 LT (1,046 MT)
- Dry Bulk: 8135 ft3
- Water Capacity: 27,850 usg Potable
- Fuel Capacity: 112,030 usg
- Drill Water Capacity: 95,930 gal usg Rig Water
- Liquid Mud: 3050 bbls
- Bow Thruster: Bow Thruster/Stern Thruster
- Fire Monitor: YES
- Accommodations: 10 air conditioned/heated staterooms certified for 22 person berthing.
- Nav Equip: Auto Pilot, C-Nav, CCTV Cameras, Depth Sounder, DGPS, EPIRB, Fanbeam, GMDSS "A3", Gyro Compass, Joystick Control, Loudhailer, Mag Compass, MAMS/VMS, Navtex, Radar (S-band), SARTs, VHF Radio, VHF Radio (Handheld), Windbird, X-band Radar, Beier IVCS 2002
- Location: Gulf of Mexico-Louisiana
- Cooler: Yes
- Freezer: Yes
Last Updated: January 24, 2023