Call for additional details and pricing
November 24, 2014
- Type: Offshore Supply Vessel DP1
- Horsepower: 3,900 HP
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 220'x46'x16'
- Clear Deckspace: 138'x38'
- Year Built: 2000
- Hull Type: Steel
- Class: ABS Loadline, ISM, Oceans, No SOLAS, USCG Sub L" & "I"
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (2) EMD 16-645 E2
- Generators: 2
- Speed/Consumption: Max speed 12 knots, cruise speed 10 knots / 120 gph
- Draft Loaded: 13'8"
- Light Draft: 9'
- Gross Tonnage: 1254
- Net Tonnage: 376
- Deck Load: 1030 LT
- Dry Bulk: 8135 ft3
- Water Capacity: Potable water: 27,850 usg Rig Water: 95,930 usg
- Fuel Capacity: 88,000 usg
- Liquid Mud: 3050 bbls
- Bow Thruster: Bow Thruster and Stern Thruster
- Dynamic Positioning: YES
- Fire Monitor: YES
- Accommodations: 10 staterooms, 22 berths
- Nav Equip: Auto Pilot, Beier IVCS 2000, C-Nav, CCTV Cameras, Depth Sounder, DGPS, EPIRB, Fanbeam, GMDSS "A3", Gyro Compass, Joystick Control, Loudhailer, Mag Compass, MAMS/VMS, Navtex, Radar (S-band), SARTs, VHF Radio, VHF Radio (Handheld), Windbird, X-band Radar
- Location: Gulf of Mexico
Last Updated: July 23, 2017