Call for additional details
SB 1110 Offshore Supply Vessel DP1Call 985.384.2614 For Pricing
Image shown here is a representation of the vessel type
- Type: Offshore Supply Vessel DP1
- Horsepower: 1900 HP
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 170'x38'x11'
- Clear Deckspace: 108'x29'
- Year Built: 1980
- Builder: Halter
- Hull Type: Steel
- Class: ABS Loadline, USCG
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (2) Detoit 16v-149
- Generators: (2) 150 KW
- Gears: Twin Disc
- Speed/Consumption: 11 Knots/80 gph
- Draft Loaded: 11'
- Light Draft: 7'
- Gross Tonnage: 286
- Dry Bulk: 3000 cu ft
- Water Capacity: 7,500 usg Potable 88,000 usg Rig Water
- Fuel Capacity: 60,000 usg
- Liquid Mud: 1900 bbls
- Bow Thruster: Schottel Tunnel, 300 HP
- Accommodations: 20 Berths
- Nav Equip: FULL
- Location: Gulf of Mexico-Louisiana