Day boat, currently working, Sub Chapter M compliant.
February 20, 2018
- Type: Inland Push Boat
- Horsepower: 1500 HP
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 57'x24'x8'
- Year Built: 1964
- Hull Type: Steel
- Class: USCG Subchapter M Compliant
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (3) Cummins K-19
- Generators: (2) 60 KW
- Gears: Twin Disc MG514 6:1
- Props: 58"x52"
- Flanking Rudders: NO
- Water Capacity: 5000 usg
- Fuel Capacity: 10,000 usg
- Accommodations: Day Boat..can be converted back to a live aboard
- Nav Equip: FULL
- Location: Gulf of Mexico-Louisiana
Last Updated: February 22, 2018