Excellent Inland push boat ready to work. Available immediately. Call for additional details
November 11, 2017
- Type: Inland Push Boat
- Horsepower: 1200 HP
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 62'x24'x9.1
- Year Built: 1979
- Builder: Rayco
- Hull Type: Steel
- Class: USCG UTV, Sire audit, AWO, RCP
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (2) Cummins KTA-19-M3, Turbocharged 6 cylinder 19,043 hours. (Engine overhauled at 17,000 hours) / Starboard Engine hour meter indicates 15,137 hours.
- Generators: Cummins, model 4B68-1800,4 cylinder diesel engines, each drive Onan, approximate 35 kW, 208 volt,3-phase A/C synchronous generators. The port diesel engine is electric starting and the starboard diesel engine is air starting, both are grid cooled.
- Gears: Twin Disc, MG-520 6.0:1
- Props: 68"x52" 5 Blade with 4 Blade spares
- Flanking Rudders: YES
- Eye Level: 28"
- Water Capacity: 8,000 usg
- Fuel Capacity: 15,500 usg
- Accommodations: (5) crew consisting of one (1) berth forward with one (1) double bunk and one (1) single bunk; one (1) berth aft with two (2) full size bunks and closet
- Nav Equip: Full
- Location: Gulf of Mexico
Last Updated: November 12, 2017