$Call for Pricing Details
- Type: Offshore Supply Vessel
- Horsepower: 1230 HP
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 115'x27'x10.5'
- Clear Deckspace: 52'x27'
- Year Built: 1997/2010
- Builder: THOMA-SEA BOAT BUILDERS
- Hull Type: Steel
- Class: ABS Loadline
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (2) CAT 3412 Port main 2,323 hrs / Starboard main 2,328 hrs
- Generators: Two (2) generators are 125 kW CAT 6.6 gensets. One of these generators is air start and the other is electric start via a dedicated battery bank. The third generator is a CAT C9 175 kW genset. This C9 genset utilizes an electric starter with a dedicated battery bank.
- Gears: (2) Twin Disc
- Speed/Consumption: 50 usg/ hour
- Gross Tonnage: 146
- Net Tonnage: 85
- Deck Load: 25 LT
- Water Capacity: 15000 usg
- Fuel Capacity: 22000 usg
- Bow Thruster: 100 HP
- Fire Monitor: YES
- Passenger Capacity: 15
- Accommodations: eight (8) staterooms providing for a total vessel complement of 15 persons onboard. This complement may include up to ten (10) marine crew and five (5) scientific crew or a mix of marine and scientific crew up to the maximum of 15 persons onboard. Six staterooms are sized to comply with the 46CFR minimum deck area for marine crew. Two staterooms are sized only for non-marine personnel.
- Location: Gulf of Mexico
- Listed: December 15, 2016 12:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Knuckle boom crane, 10 ton articulating A-Frame and a bow thruster.
400 sq ft command center complete with satellite internet to run operations.
Extensive alterations above and below decks which were completed in 2010. The alterations included the following key aspects:
1) Subdividing the main engine and generator space into two watertight
spaces thereby significantly improving the stability and deck load
2) Outfitting the starboard side below deck hold into a command center
complete with desks, climate control, computer and video links to above
deck communications and satellite positioning systems
3) Complete replacement and reconfiguration of the accommodations
4) Adding a walk-in refrigeration/freezer system
5) Adding a knuckle boom crane on the main deck port side
6) Replacement of two small gensets with 125 kW Cat units
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Damco Marine
- Member Since: July 16, 2013
Other items listed by Damco Marine
- DB 592 Inland Deck Barge
- 30,000 bbl Hot Oil Barge for Lease or Charter
- DB 805 Inland Deck Barge
- CRB 395 Spud Barge with Link Belt 518 150 Ton Crane
- (6) 30,000 bbls Double Hull Tank Barges (Clean Products)