- Type: Self Propelled Spud Barge with 20 Ton Crane and Living Quarters
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 91'x48'x7.5
- Clear Deckspace: 3,000 square feet of usable deck space
- Year Built: 1979
- Hull Type: Steel
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (2) Detroit 8V71
- Generators: 1 Kamag electric AC generator rated at 80 KW, 115-120/230-240 3-phrase driven by GM 471, 2-cycle 4 cylinders, D/C electric. The second generator is Stanford Newage A/C generator rated at 83KW, 115-120/230-240 3-phase generator, driven by John Deere 4-cycle 6 cylinder diesel.
- Gross Tonnage: 267
- Net Tonnage: 181
- Water Capacity: 10,000 usg
- Fuel Capacity: 5000 usg
- Winches: Hydraulic drum winches
- Fire Monitor: General alarm, high water and fire alarm system installed in June of 2009 throughout the entire vessel. Fire extinguishers are throughout along with 50 lb unit and hose on wheels stationed on the deck. Water survival equipment vessel has two 30” life ring buoys and two 6-person float buoys along with life vests. The vessel has 2 first aid kits onboard.
- Accommodations: 17 Bunks
- Crane Make: Nautilus Marine Pedestal Crane
- Boom Length/JIB: 70' telescoping boom
- Crane Capacity: 22 tons
- Location: Gulf of Mexico
- Listed: June 12, 2017 12:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This vessel is perfect for inland Water Construction Projects or Workovers. Projects include: Pipeline, Bulkheads, Wire-line, Coil Tubing, Pumping Services, as well as Plug & Abandonment.
This vessel has quarters and galley aboard.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Damco Marine
- Member Since: July 16, 2013
Other items listed by Damco Marine
- 60 Person Accommodation/ Work Barge w/ 4 Point Mooring System
- PB 1105 Inland Push Boat
- SB 623 Offshore Supply Vessel
- LB 075
- (2) 1500 Ton Drydocks for Sale