$Call for Pricing Details
- Type: Offshore Supply Vessel/PSV
- Horsepower: 4,200 BHP
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 205'x46'x17'
- Clear Deckspace: 120'x30' / 4,320 ft2
- Year Built: 1998
- Builder: Halter Marine
- Hull Type: Steel
- Class: Subchapter L, OSV, ✠A1, U.S. Domestic Service, ✠AMS, DPS-1
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (2) CAT 3516 B
- Generators: (2) 99 KW
- Gears: Reintjes WAF861 5.842:1
- Speed/Consumption: 12 Knots
- Props: 92"x67"
- Draft Loaded: 14'
- Light Draft: 9'
- Deck Load: 1200 LT
- Dry Bulk: 8,425 ft3
- Water Capacity: 30,000 usg
- Fuel Capacity: 125,000 usg
- Drill Water Capacity: 162,758 usg
- Liquid Mud: 3,244 bbls
- Bow Thruster: 1,000 hp Azmuthing
- Dynamic Positioning: DP1
- Fire Monitor: (1) 1,000 GPM
- Accommodations: 6 cabins / 16 berths
- Location: Gulf of Mexico
- Listed: April 26, 2016 1:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Call or email for additional details.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Damco Marine
- Member Since: July 16, 2013
Other items listed by Damco Marine
- CB 623-1 Aluminum Work Boat
- PB 15905 Inland Push Boat
- SB 308 Mini Supply Vessel (150′) DP 1 *OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE*
- CB 152215 Offshore Crew Boat DP-1
- PB 100615 Inland Push Boat