- Type: Coastal and Inland Twin Screw Tug for Towing and Pushing Barges
- Horsepower: 3000 HP
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 95'x28'x13'7"
- Year Built: 1962
- Hull Type: Steel
- Class: ABS + A1 Coastwide Towing Service
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (2) Wartsila 9L20 Diesel Engines
- Generators: 99kW Delco generator, driven by a Detroit Diesel diesel engine. And, a 100kW Marathon generator, driven by a Detroit Diesel diesel engine
- Gears: Haley GMCV-2040 reduction gears, at a ratio of 3.407:1
- Props: 94"x75"
- Kort Nozzles: N/A
- Fuel Capacity: 36,580 usg
- Winches: Single Markey TSY-32 towing winch. Outfitted with 1,400(ft) of 1.5(in) towing wire. Driven by single 75 horsepower motor.
- Location: North East US
- Listed: June 13, 2017 11:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
All welded steel, coastal and inland lakes, bays, and rivers, twin screw diesel tug configured for both towing and pushing barges. Features include: Four level deckhouse affording good pilot visibility,
Call for additional details