- Type: Inland Push Boat
- Horsepower: 900 HP
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 65'x21'x6'
- Year Built: 1952
- Hull Type: Steel
- Class: USCG INSPECTED AND CERTIFIED
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (2) GM 12v71
- Generators: (2) 30KW
- Eye Level: 30'
- Gross Tonnage: 62
- Water Capacity: 3,500 usg
- Fuel Capacity: 4,000 usg
- Accommodations: 4 Berths
- Location: Gulf of Mexico
- Listed: May 9, 2017 11:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
$200k spent in the hull in the last 3 years.
2016 replaced two main engines, one generator, one clutch, reworked both shafts, reworked both wheels, and replaced a rudder.
Call for additional details
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Damco Marine
- Member Since: July 16, 2013
Other items listed by Damco Marine
- PB 610 Inland Push Boat
- CRB 394 Crane Barge w/ Intercon Gantry Crane
- UB160-2 Utility Boat (Graham)
- Link Belt LS 108B 40 Ton Crane
- PB 804 Inland Truckable Push Boat