$Call for Pricing Details
- Type: Offshore Tug and Ocean ATB
- Horsepower: 7130 HP
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 391'x56'x26'
- Year Built: Boat 1979 / Barge 1971
- Builder: MODERN MARINE POWER INC
- Hull Type: Steel
- Class: ✠A1, Towing Service, AMS
- Flag: US
- Main Engines: (2) E-Alco 16-251
- Generators: (2) 99KW
- Gears: Lufkin
- Last Dry-Dock: 2014
- Props: 120"x76"
- Eye Level: 46'
- Draft Loaded: 20'
- Light Draft: 14'
- Gross Tonnage: 199/ ITC 7,050
- Net Tonnage: 156/ ITC 7,050
- Water Capacity: 10,160 usg
- Fuel Capacity: 86,000 usg
- Winches: (6) 60T brake single drum deck mooring with 1" wire
- Accommodations: (7) Crew (9) Berths
- Crane Capacity: (1)-2,000lb, (2)-2,000lb, (1)-3,000lb
- Location: Gulf of Mexico
- Listed: May 17, 2016 12:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Double hull, OCEAN ATB LFG / LPG barge.
Combined Tug/Barge length 438′.
(2) refrigerated cylindrical insulated pressure vessels set longitudinally in the hull.
Coated tanks. 2 products.
Restricted cargo sampling.
Total capacity of 147,500 ft3 per tank.
Cargos: Grade A. LF. Category D NLS Specific Hazardous Cargo Authority Ammonia (Anhydrous). Butadiene. Butane, propane, propylene, vinyl chloride, edible cottonseed oil, edible soy bean oil.
2 Pumps – B5 with 2-8″ cargo connections P/S